This page is for subscribers of BFC only.
As a way to say thank you for staying a subscriber, I want to share something special with you today.
It’s well known that my favorite defense for youth basketball is the ‘Pack Line’ defense.
I have written my own blog post on this defense which you can find at here.
Today I want to share with you 10 guides on the Pack Line defense that I have collected over the last couple of years that I think will help you develop your coaching knowledge.
You can download them all for free!
Here they are:
- Dick Bennett Pack Line Defense Notes (3 Pages)
- Pack Line Defense – Ultimate Guide (96 Pages)
- Drills for the Pack Line Defense by Chris Mack – Xavier (5 Pages)
- Pack Line Defense – James Whitford – Arizona (5 Pages)
- Pack Line Defense (BCW) (12 Pages)
- Pack Line Defense Notes (Xavier) (22 Pages)
- Pack Line Defense Notes #1 (14 Pages)
- Pack Line Defense Notes #2 (10 Pages)
- Pressure Pack Line Defense – Delta State (12 Pages)
- Pressure Pack Line Defense – Tusculum (14 Pages)
That’s 193 pages of notes on the Pack Line defense!
These 10 guides are great to add to your archive of coaching material. Most will cover the similar points, but each guide explains it in a different way which is why I spend so much time going through each of them. I recommend you do the same.
If you enjoyed these coaching guides and would like similar coaching notes in the future, please reply to the email I sent you and let me know.
Happy reading and learning!
– Coach Mac
Ps. Remember this is a subscriber exclusive. Please don’t share this page with anyone else.
Pps. If you love coaching, I highly recommend you start your own collection of coaching notes. I find myself browsing through coaching notes all the time and learning new things!