Shooting Workout from Elite Skills Trainer Jeremy Russotti
Jeremy has trained some big names in basketball including Jeremy Lin, recently drafted Shabazz Muhammad, and current NBA D-League star Josh Akognon.
This is a workout Jeremy gave Josh Akognon when he was younger and training by himself. It incorporates a lot of common shots with free-throws in-between.
Don’t forget to check out the extra page in the PDF which explains each drill in more detail.
If alternating with a partner it will take about an hour and fifteen minutes.
Green Room Training Shooting Workout:
1. 15 Foot Jump Shots – 20 makes.
2. Free Throws – 4 makes.
3. Shoot off Dribble from Triple Threat – 20 makes.
4. Free Throws – 4 makes.
5. Three Point Shots – 20 makes.
6. Free Throws – 4 makes.
7. 15 Foot Bank Shots – Alternate Sides – 20 makes.
8. Free Throws – 4 makes.
9. Curl Shots – Wing/Elbow Area – 20 makes.
10. Free Throws – 4 makes.
11. Three Point Shots – 20 makes.
12. Free Throws – 4 makes.
13. Two-Dribble Pull Ups – 20 makes.
14. Free Throws – 4 makes.
15. Transition Pull Up Three’s – 20 makes.
16. Free Throws – 4 makes.
17. Baseline Fade Shots – 20 makes.
18. Free Throws – 4 makes.
Download Workout as a PDF:
Click here to download the Green Room Training Shooting Workout as a PDF (Right click and click ‘Save Link As…’).
Find out more about Jeremy Russotti
For more workouts by Jeremy Russotti or to find out more about him visit www.skilltrainingu.com or www.1percentclub.org.
Don’t Forget to Share!
If you liked this workout why not share it with your coaching friends and also your players on social media?
Hit either the Twitter or Facebook buttons to the left of this post to share it!
Also, don’t forget to subscribe below so you don’t miss another workout!